The course prepares masters in the field of nail extension. Students learn all modern techniques of nail building (acrylic, twill and gel), acrylic correction and care for acrylic nails.
Conditions of admission:
Preliminary experience is not required; interview required.
1. False nails (tips):
- Preparation of natural nails for glueing tips.
- Bonding tips.
- Cutting tips and gash.
- Strengthening with acrylic or gel.
- Care for false nails and their removal.
2. Types of acrylic nails:
- Materials for acrylic nails.
- Acrylic nails on the forms.
- Acrylic nails on tips.
- Correction with acrylics.
- Care and removal of acrylic nails.
3. Gel nails:
- Technique performance on tips.
- Technique on forms.
Who is the course for?
- For those who want to make a career in the field of cosmetology and nail care
- For those who wish to work in the beauty industry
- For those who want to improve their practical skills in the field of nail service
Upon completing the course graduates receive an international diploma.