manicure and pedicure course
Well-groomed women and men know that their hands and feet are their best personal presentation and business cards. Hands that are well cared for and groomed with a fine manicure, and feet that are esthetic, are a must for every successful relationship.
The field of Manicure and Pedicure is growing in Israel and throughout the world, in parallel to growing esthetic awareness. Mani-Pedi is a pair of trendy and fashionable words that have become a preferred pastime, for all ages, in the streets of the big cities.
And as you know, when there is demand, supply grows and although in recent years numerous Mani-Pedi salons have open, the leaders in the field, the veterans and most respected in the field cannot be ignored: Yullia chain is celebrating its many years of success, and continues to prosper and grow. Based on the belief that quality and service flourish only in a fine environment, Yullia Gal, the CEO of the chain, opened a school specializing in the study of Manicure and Pedicure – Yullia Academy.
So what is taught in the Manicure and Pedicure course and what should you know before you register?
Following are golden rules for choosing a quality Manicure and Pedicure course:
- Practice and more practice – is most important! Prefer a course that promises unlimited practical training in small, intimate classes
- Make sure you will be taught the basics of the field from the beginning, even if you already have experience
- Make sure that the practice and practical training on the school premises are performed on real customers (as is the case at Yullia Academy) so you'll practice on all types of nails
- Health and hygiene lessons, and lessons about the nail's structure, are essential for your expertise
- It is best to learn several methods for the removal of tough skin (with dissolving materials / electrical devices) and not only with a knife, which is an out of date method
- Medical Manicure and Pedicure should be an integral part of the course
- The course must also refer to dealing with skin problems, warts, callouses and illnesses such as diabetes
- Check and ask for recommendations for the teaching and training staff, which must be skilled, patient, experienced and caring
- The school's facilities must be clean and orderly, and include: sinks, work stations, pedicure couches, quality materials, professional tool kit and store for cosmeticians
- Study method: a tested method, without mistakes, is preferable
- Check whether the course includes lessons in the following variety of topics: branding and marketing, service for beauty professions, resolving medical problems, introduction to business administration in the grooming field, and more… you'll need all of them on your path to success
- Prefer a school that is backed by a successful beauty chain that guarantees work, such as Yullia chain, so that you'll be able to start working immediately upon completing your studies
In conclusion, you should ask questions, attend the personal counseling meeting and check the curriculum. Your reputation as professionals in the future depends on the reputation of the school where you studied, so you should choose carefully.
At Yullia Academy, we'll be glad to present dozens of success stories of graduates of the Manicure and Pedicure course – our top course. We are proud of each and every one of our graduates, and invite you to join the circle of success!
Hours and days:
the course is 82 hours long, divided into 17 lessons - 5 academic hours each, and is taught over a period of two months – once or twice a week.
During their studies, students will be provided with many hours of practice and training that will ensure their rapid entry into the field.
Studies are held in fully equipped classrooms, including pampering pedicure coaches and professional sinks, in small and intimate classes of up to 8 students.
There is no need to have prior experience. An interview will be held.
An international diploma for professional medical manicure and pedicure that enables you to work in this field throughout the world.
The course's curriculum includes:
Theoretical and academic know-how in various subjects: structure of skin and nails, illnesses and allergies, dealing with diabetes and problems, polishing and cutting methods, applying nail polish, shaping nails and more.
The course is intended for:
- Structure of skin and nails
- Biology of the hands and feet
- Diagnosis and treatment of special problems such as diabetic feet, nail fungus and skin diseases
- How to polish nails correctly without causing splitting and breakage
- How to effectively and safely remove hard skin from feet
- Customer safety during manicures and pedicures
- Various massage techniques
- Service and sales, personal and professional marketing and branding , tips for career development in the field of beauty care
- Preparing for the employment world
More about the course:
- Students seeking to build a career in the world of esthetics, beauty care and grooming
- People seeking work in the beauty care sector
- People wishing to improve their practical skills
Join a sought-after and profitable profession. The course includes many hours of practice and training, beyond the norm in the field, enabling students to acquire real, practical experience. From the fashion perspective, the school leads with the hottest trends in Israel, with direct links to Haute Couture fashion. Students will receive surveys of the latest trends, forecasts about trends and fashions, information about color coordination and contemporary nail designs.
15 sessions of 65 hours each, 3 months + 38 practical training hours
2 diplomas – 1 international and 1 para-medical pedicure work diploma
Why Yullia Academy?
Yullia Academy is a leader in esthetics and beauty care studies, and the only one in the field of Manicure – Pedicure to offer you a work contract at the end of your studies. The school for Manicure, Pedicure, Nail Building, Eyebrow Shaping and Hair Removal using Wax guarantees, for course graduates that meet the standard conditions, a work contract with excellent conditions in the beauty care chain that is a leader in its field.
The school - opened by Yullia Gal, a veteran businesswoman in the beauty care sector - offers, in a convenient and accessible location in Tel Aviv's New Central Bus Station Complex , advanced teaching facilities that include comfortable manicure and pedicure stations with stylish sinks and massage chairs, just like in the world's leading beauty salons.
The treatment rooms are at the disposal of the students in the professional courses and enable them to acquire practical training and hours of practical experience beyond the standards accepted in most schools. This is due to the belief that practical experience is very valuable and graduates cannot enter the job market without it. At Yullia Academy you can work in the beauty care field anywhere in the world, immediately upon completing your studies, without requiring additional training.
Yullia Academy was founded with the vision of upgrading the field of esthetic studies in Israel and establishing a school at a higher than accepted standard that will provide students not only with theoretical knowledge but also valuable practical know-how enabling them to immediately and rapidly enter the market. The teaching and training staff at Yullia Academy is composed of dedicated and experienced teachers, headed by Yullia Gal that is a well-known businesswoman and beauty guru, who changed the beauty care sector in Israel more than 10 years ago when she first launched the spa salons for manicure, pedicure, eyebrow shaping and hair removal services at an international level.
The field of professional cosmetics is a sector with growing demand for workers. Yullia chain needs new and talented workers. This is the motivation for establishing the school with a training program that will ensure, at the end of the course of studies, a long term work contract at the leading manicure and pedicure chain.
Advantages of Yullia Academy
- A family atmosphere that is strictly maintained, with individual attention to each student
- Close supervision and training by Yullia Gal, the CEO and owner of Yullia chain, and a dedicated and experienced team of teachers that is patient and multi-lingual
- Experience and practical training beyond the norm – a rich course of studies prepares you for work in the field
- Immediate professional work placement – a guaranteed work contract for students that meet the requirements at the end of the course of studies, with excellent, long term conditions
- Management, marketing and branding studies taught by Galia Toren-Hen, a senior consultant in the cosmetics sector
- Support of a leading manicure - pedicure chain
- Convenient location accessible by public transportation
- Close support from registration to the development of a career in beauty care
- Convenient payment terms and financing options
yullia school has a verity of courses including: permanent make-up course
, eyebrow design course